I've assembled information to make your Minnesota and Wisconsin climbing experience more enjoyable. If you have comments, additions, or corrections, please contact me at the email address above.
Click on the links to the left to check for additional new information on each area.
None for the second edition. Yet.
Here are the locations of all of the parking lots, in two different formats. I have no idea how to put these on your GPS unit and offer them with no warranty.
Need a guidebook?
Buy a signed copy direct from the author for $24, a 20% discount. Sales tax (for MN residents) and shipping ($3 in USA via USPS media mail) are extra.
Before clicking on the BUY NOW button below, note the following:
- I'm selling the book for $24, a 20% discount off the cover price.
- Orders shipped to Minnesota will pay state sales tax.
- All domestic orders will be shipped for $3 via USPS media rate.
- International orders will be shipped via US Postal Service Economy.
- For international bulk orders (more than 5 copies) please email me directly about shipping rates.
- If I'm out of town, shipping will be delayed. Check the blog for this information.
- If you're a local purchaser (Twin Cities area) and want to pay by cash or check and maybe avoid the shipping charge, email me at sales_at_TheAltitudeExperience.com.
- If you have any questions, or problems with this process, email me at sales_at_TheAltitudeExperience.com
Important: You are responsible for confirming that the shipping address provided to me by Paypal is correct. If there is any doubt, email the correct shipping address to sales_at_TheAltitudeExperience.com. There is a minimum charge of $6.00 to remail a returned book.
If you want a special inscription ('To Bob, a great climber...') put it in the box below. If you want your name included, put it in the box below.
Or, purchase from your locally-owned bookstore or outdoor shop.
Buying from MegaZon means the author and publisher don't make money, only MegaZon does. I don't autograph copies purchased from online mega-retailers.
Here are some general links that might lead you to more useful information. But BE CAREFUL--unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation spread around via the Internet.
Climbingcentral.com is a regional electronic forum.
MountainProject.com includes info on many areas.